Website says:
Heat Schedule Hours
8:00 a.m. - 1:30 p.m.
through August 31.
http://www.wise.k12.va.us/
i heard they was closed til wednesday?, anyone know for sure?
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v29/TheGreatOne/221_2127.jpg[/img]
Website says:
Heat Schedule Hours
8:00 a.m. - 1:30 p.m.
through August 31.
http://www.wise.k12.va.us/
You'll shoot your eye out.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Lb_Balla33</div><div class="ubbcode-body">i heard they was closed til wednesday?, anyone know for sure? </div></div>
Who on earth did you hear this from?![]()
Officially retired
just what someone told my sister
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v29/TheGreatOne/221_2127.jpg[/img]
i dont know why they wouldnt be out. the weather is supposed to be similar to last thursday and friday for the next week. if not hotter.
I am 100 times more open minded than most on here about the topics we talk about.-Raider13
Bristol Hearld-Courier website shows Dickenson County closing at 12:30 for Tuesday and Wednesday, but I haven't heard anything else.
......and I thought truth was universal. Silly me......
I believe that Wise Co will not miss anymore "HEAT" days.
"One must strive for perfection to achieve excellence." Don Shula
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ndn12</div><div class="ubbcode-body">i dont know why they wouldnt be out. the weather is supposed to be similar to last thursday and friday for the next week. if not hotter. </div></div>
Because it doesn't even get that hot till around 12:30-1:00.
[COLOR="Lime"][SIZE="6"][FONT="Century Gothic"]CREAG AN TUIRC[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
[img]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a183/mm38nut/thkfc.gif[/img]
Forecast for the next 10 days or so has the area ranging from upper 80's to lower 80's. Heat shouldn't be much of a problem.
You'll shoot your eye out.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]
Newcenter 5 @ noon said 90's a few days this week.
[url]http://www.youtube.com/PHSfootballfan[/url]
Bookmarks